From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:04:10 -0400
I'm not sure if given what we've been through with budget restraints, my
antennas being destroyed at my last house and what not, if it wasn't for a
couple very generous people, I probably wouldn't be back on the air yet. IF
so, just barely but very likely my equipment would still be packed up. There
are a few bad apples like with anything but I can't complain with the help
I've got.