From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:54:02 -0700
My club, which I'm president of, isn't doing field day. They haven't for
several years. So, I'm going to operate with another club, The River City
arcs club of Sacramento. Look for the callsign N6NA. Everyone have fun at
field day!