Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:31:37 -0400
7bit
From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, it is but I have a small tower on each side of my house.  On the south
side I have my main base station with a double bazooka and the DXCC and on
the north side next to my bedroom I have the other tower .  On the north
tower I have tried several antennas and always had trouble with the
antennas coupling with each other.  If I put one antenna there I will not
have the coupling problem and the windom is a multiband antenna.  The tower
on the northside is right next to my fenceline so I am limited as to the
configuration.  Anyway,  I would like to get an antenna up there that works
well.  My wife doesn't mind my antennas as long as I keep them in the back
of the house and this limits me somewhat but I always seem to get things
working.   Seventythree,

From: Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Date sent: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 16:51:39 -0400

I just got my wife to help me do a little measuring and I believe I can
just fit the 80 meter windom antenna in.  I plan to put a small station in
my bedroom and I have a small 38 foot roan tower outside my bedroom so I
think I have the support in the perfect place.  It looks more interesting
all of the time.  I am close to the city airport so I can't put up anything
very high.  My base station is about 42 feet at the apex and does fine for
what I do.  On my base station I have a 80 double bazooka and a DXCC
antenna.   Thanks to all of you guys for the info.  I will let
you know how
things work out.  I think I will give the windom a good try.
Thanks again,