Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:24:12 -0700
7bit
From:
Doug Payne <[log in to unmask]>
HI Steve,

I'm starting to play with MMTTY again. Are you still using TNC emulation
mode? Is that easier than trying to red the decoded text in the MMTTY
window?

I'm using Windows 7. Is there such a thing as a virtual null
modem--something which can "connect" MMTTy to a terminal emulator without
resorting to a physical connection?

Sorry if I'm not even in the ballpark on this one...my brain tends to go all
foggy when it comes to digital modes.

--doug, AC7T