ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:09:08 -0500
I do agree Angel!

If we can't discuss things like this on this list, than maybe I don't
belong here.

Religion and Politics do go together when our country is not being
run the way that God wants it to be run.

You tell us that Religion and Politics don't go together! They absolutely do!

You check out this web site:

http://www.wallbuilders.com

David Barton writes about the two subjects all the time!

Like I have said before, and we all know that this country was
founded on Biblical Principles and nothing else! These rights are
being taken away from us!

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.