From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:31:41 -0400
Reading your email with all the = signs and stuff is no easy task either.
The TM-V71A is probably your best bet, or an old TM-g707A. I don't know what
else has voice read out though with out voice read out my TM-271A in the
mobile and in the living room as more of a scanner than anything works
pretty well. I have no problem working it with no voice but I'm not a 2
meter user when I can help it so maybe someone else has a better suggestion.