From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2013 08:00:21 -0400
The problem is, that system's been in place for a while now, all this change
really does is let them increase the power. I don't think those of us who
frequent 900 MHz will even notice it in most cases. People are writing the
ARRL though and fighting it, it won't go anywhere but it's worth a try a
anyway. I almost always have a 900 MHz radio on me though and have never
noticed anything from it.