From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 14:06:27 -0600
ah, ok.
I haven't been monitoring the UV5R yahoo group to keep myself apprised of
the various changes in the newest firmware updates.
It's allot of traffic and allot of garbage to slog through everyday lol.

good to know they added that into a firmware update though.
I love how the chinese manufacturers listen to input from the end users.

73
Colin, V A6BKX