From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 18:46:02 -0500
I don't give a presentation with out going after politically correct speech.
The solution is much worse than the problem in this case.  The danger of not
having language for an idea, is that then you can't have the idea because
the words are gone.  Now how far behind the language police do you think the
thought police are?  Words are slippery enough, without eliminating the
words that most accurately convey our meaning.

Forbid a thing and it becomes infinitely more powerful just by being
forbidden.