From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 07:17:03 -0400
Lou, thinking about your issue, I had that problem with a bad lithium
battery in those units in the past. Sometimes they show 3 volts though can't
power what they need to, I don't know why but you might want to have your
friend replace that as well. Then you'll have to initialize it by turning it
on with I chord. It will be totally factory stock and you'll have to put
anything you want back on it but that should work.