From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:35:14 -0500
Hope to work some of you.

Now how is this for being stuck operating under a terrible call?

The club that wants my fist is
wi9mrc.  Who ever decided to use the repeater call, rather than a member's
nice 1/2 or 2/1 call aught to be hung with their own coax.
I assume all bands, but given the weather forcast, I imagine we will be
pushing the higher bands.  Here's hoping for good 10 15 and 6 meter
openings.  We have a choice between the kenwood ts480 and the icom 7400.
The kenwood has the 270 HZ CW filter in it.
I don't know about the front end rejection figures.  Any opinions?  I am not
really hot to bring my radio, but they are giving me rides and have
requested my radio as well as my fist.
I am bringing my own paddle because I spent a lot of time adjusting it to my
liking.