From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 01:52:45 -0400
I'm with Howard, I don't think my decoder ring even knows the code for that.
That ain't your grandma's Morse, hi hi.  The only other thing I'm going to
say is if you're going to contribute to this or any other list, please learn
how to type, or at least use some kind of spell check feature.  Not sure
about Outlook Express, but I know Outlook full version has spell checker.
Just a helpful hint to pass along.

73
Aimee Lewis
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)