From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 21:49:33 -0400
If you go to recording options for the signalink, through volume control, if
you go to the recording options did you reverse the default settings? The
Main recording volume and the wave volume? One's set for 100% one to 50% by
default, I forget which is which but you need to swap them. That should
work.