From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2013 14:14:13 +0100
There is a KX3 accessibility review, with all the HamPod info,  at:

http://active-elements.org/2013/05/15/elecraft-kx3-accessibility-review/

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals