INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ruud Harmsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2020 05:55:23 +0100
The user manual to my dictionary interface
https://rudhar.com/nlia is now also available in English:
https://rudhar.com/lingtics/intrlnga/cgi-grep/modempen.htm

Background:
Originally (2015) the interface covered only the dictionaries
Dutch-Interlingua and vice versa, so the manual was also in only
those two languages. But since then a lot of other dictionaries
were added. So it is good to also have an English version, for
those who are still learning Interlingua (aren't we all?) and not
yet find it easy to read (some do, some less so).

This also provides yet another parallel multilingual text, for
those who find studying those a pleasant and fruitful way to
learn Interlingua. I think it can be, as an addition to
monolingual studying approaches.

I hope this will contribute to lowering the initial threshold of
Interlingua learning.
--
Ruud Harmsen, http://rudhar.com