Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 22:26:56 -0400
7bit
From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Zach,
There is still a lot of stuff to hear on hf. It just depends on what you are
interested in hearing.

BBC made the decision to greatly reduce their shortwave service, eliminating
the north american service altogether. With regard to the north american
service, "Bush House" decided that the money going into broadcasting to
North America was really being wasted since most people can and do now
listen to BBC in the US via domestic radio services (like the BBC programs
carried on a lot of NPR stations) or via the internet.

As I said in a previous post, there are many shortwave stations to hear,
especially on ssb.

73

Ron Miller