Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 03:00:59 -0500
Sender:
I'm not sure quite what to say. I know for a fact that there is tons of nets on 80 m and quite a few roundtable discussions on 80 m and  near 80 m, I know the FCC Discourages that sort of talk on the air, but it's a fact of life that it  happeneds. As far as saying that you will leave the list  why not ignore the post and let the list moderators take care of it, if they think it's becoming a problem, well I would assume they would step in and take care of it. I had heard that the FCC had their fingers in the Obama phone pie, but I didn't know if that was a rumor or not. Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4S!