ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:27:52 -0700
Bev,

It hasn't be scientifically proved and never will be.  However, considering
Adam's creation is a good point.  On the other hand, when did Jesus become
the Son of God?  He appears to have become a person, that is, a living soul,
as the Holy Spirit hovered over Mary because he was name even before birth.
This makes me lean to personage being at the moment of conception.

Phil.

I Was Perfect Until I Met Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com