ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2014 15:34:12 -0600
Dear Bev,

Just a bit of loving advice. <smile>

Here is what I have found, that works for me, and I don't have all
the answers. <smile>

I eat the fruits I like.

Fresh veggies are great. I do Drink lots of water.

I use to crave sweets. I use to crave carbs, but now I'm doing better
with that, and I'm trying to eat better.

I've lost quite a little weight since I was first diagnosed as a
diabetic in 2000.

I went from almost 230 pounds and now I'm down to 176. I'm still
dropping the pounds, slowly.

I'm going to go clean some strawberries.

I have heard that we should never eat fruit with our meals. I've
heard that we should always eat the fruit about two hours after we
eat. The fruit will turn to rot in your gut if you eat it with your meals.

I still eat carbs, but I try to eat less of them.

I do take GTF Chromium twice a day, and that does help

I take lots of herbs and vitamins, and my doctors know everything I take.

I can not take Cholesterol meds, either.

I take everything natural for my Cholesterol and it's lower than it
has been in 3 years.

My A1C is also lower than it has been in a while, but I want it to be
down to 5.9 or lower.

I do take Glipicide for Diabetes twice a day. I've added Cinnamon
(Cinnulin) to my batch of herbs and vitamins and I can not take it
with my diabetes medicine. I take the Cinnulin at noon.

I've been told that we should never take herbs and vitamins with
perscriptions at the same time. Any Pharmacist will tell you that. <smile>

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." Phillippians 4:13.