ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2014 21:35:35 -0600
I have to ask, what kinds of foods make a person feel more full? I know I
eat way too much carbs, but I don't seem to know what else to eat. I like
vegetables, but raw vegetables seem to give me more tummy issues than
they're worth. I'm having a horrible time knowing what to eat. I don't like
much in the way of fresh fruit. I do like apples, grapes and strawberries,
but there aren't many other fresh fruits I like.

Bev