ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 2013 14:31:22 -0500
Dear Rhonda,

It's been quite some time since I've talked to you on the phone, but
I will say this. I do remember your sweet voice. You are very sweet and Loving!

Also, you always have very positive things to say. <smile>

When we first moved to South Dakota from California, we use to talk very fast.

People here asked us to not talk so fast and to slow down. lol..

Now, when I talk to people from some other states, I have to ask them
to please slow down and not talk too fast. lol.

I'm praying for you, Loving Rhonda. <smile>

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson