ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2013 17:09:08 -0500
Hi Phil,

I'm touched by this loving report.

Oh, I wish I could meet him some time. I would give him a big huge
squeeze and tell him he is Loving! Because he truly is. <smile>

I would love to meet you and Sandy, as you both are Loving, also.

I would also love to meet Gretchan, as well. She's also loving! <smile>

Thanks so much, Phil.

Blessings,

Pat Ferguson