ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 23:57:04 -0600
They have, since yesterday, already discontinued steroid treatments.  They
were going to move him to another floor but for now, he is staying where he
is.  One eye is a little blurry and he sees somewhat double visioned and he
covers it up if watching TV, for example, so he can see better.  He has been
given more personal and private privileges and he walks around better and
other than getting tired, he acts his normal self.  He also no longer needs
a night sitter to watch him but his mom is generally up there during the
nights just in case.  Gretchen stayed with me the nights I was in the
hospital 4.5 years ago when having my neck and spine surgery, too.  So, in
short, we don't know if they still plan on sending him Monday to Craig
Hospital for rehabilitation and therapy.  If they do, I wouldn't think he'd
be there very long but we are greatly thankful for what God is doing and for
your prayers.

Sandy is still working with some pain and she still goes to therapy twice a
week through this month.  She has improved a lot in a short period of time.
So today was a good day for little Everett and it sure encouraged the rest
of us, too.

Phil.