ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 07:06:12 -0400
Dear Mr.  phil,

of course it is not boring to hear more details of how your
grandson's injuries came about! We are so glad that he has been doing
better and pray for a complete and speedy recovery for him.

and we are also praying for you, Mr. Phil, that your grandson's
trauma reminds you of your daddy's before he died. Brain injuries
seem to do that sort of thing frequently. You may recall that my
husband's daddy died of brain cancer a few months ago and he was
thrashing and snarling and growling and jutst having a really hard
time of it even though he was on the largest dose of sedation that
was safe to give him and he had to be tied down and restrained also.

May our gracious God give you his comfort and peace as only he can
and also take away the painful memories of your own daddy's death and dying.

cyberhugs and prayers and a hedge of protection by our loving God!