ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:48:32 -0600
Paul and Everyone,

I'm praying that God allows the Americans or the Iraqies to punish
Saddam  severely for all his actions. He is one person who is definitely
not and I repeat, he is not loving.

God Bless this country that we do the right thing that God would want us to
do with Saddam. I don't feel he should be allowed to live. If they do away
with him publicly, maybe this will detour others from doing the same kinds
of things he did to his own people.

Peace, Love and Blessings.

Love,
Pat Ferguson