ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 16:26:58 -0600
Hi, I just wanted to know where in the bible to look for the christmas
storey.
I can search the net later and findo ut if no one gets around to emailing
the info in.
Right now I have to go unstick one of the chains on the bike as Terri's
grandfather is coming to look at taking a link out of it or tightening it up
some other way.
The one on Terri's side seems to be to long or loose and adjusting the gears
isn't helpping.

Matt