From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2013 05:56:39 -0700
A good friend of mine, Neil, K6SMF, has over 500 if I recall correctly.
Neil is an interesting fellow.  He is retired now, and spends something like
44 weeks a year traveling to all major hamfest in the country, and many
not-so-big ones.  It is nothing for Neil to travel back and forth across the
country twice in a month.  I mention him because one of the reasons that he
does this, to find keys of interest.  He has one of the largest collections
in the land.  You can generally follow his travels on 14.185.

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ