From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 14:30:28 -0400
I was on 20 with n1EV call sign and they had quite an array.  Ran 3a but
they had a huge yagi, a 2 element 40 meter wire beam, a 50 ft tower which
was attached to a trailor and they could tilt it up, a smaller tower on the
generator truck for 2 and six meters I think, was not my club--had a great
time.  I know on 20 there were over 500 contacts.

Barb K1EIR