From:
Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:51:41 -0400
Hi everyone,

Is anybody going to be at either of the summer conventions? I will be
attending them and would be happy to try to have an eyeball qso with anyone
interested. Maybe we could get together as a group.

I may not be able to make the actual amateur radio division meetings due to
work commitments but would be glad to try to do something during an evening.

I plan to bring my IC703+ hf radio and a Miracle whip. Not sure if I'll
actually have time to get on the air on hf but sure would like to do so.
I'll also will bring my handheld and will try to listen on the simplex
frequency around the convention hotel.

73

Ron Miller

N6MSA