From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2013 06:24:21 -0500
Good morning Tom,

Given the relatively bad band conditions lately, I wouldn't be quick to make
any judgment on the performance of your G5 either good or bad, until you
have more time to use it over the summer.

Hopefully, conditions will improve.

73

Howard #3