From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2013 05:25:42 -0700
So true.  Libbie was one in a million and I can only hope I gave as much
to her as she gave to me.  Those of you who are fortunate enough to be
in a good relationship, don't take it for granted.  Apreciate the time
you have as it can soon be gone.  It has been 2 and a half years, and I
still feel like there is a big hole in my life and I suppose there
always will be.
73
Butch
WA0VJR