From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2013 19:08:33 -0700
I'd be interested in that mp3 if you could send it.  I have a 990, and
there are actually 4 function buttons on the front, each band has a
voice button which I think can be reassigned, one for each receiver and
pf1 and pf2.  I bought the desk microphone recently discussed on here
with 4 function buttons as well as the up down buttons which I'v
reassigned.  I plan to build a key pad soon.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148