From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 13:10:16 -0500
 Why switch?  Jaws 11 works fine.  System access is great!  If you are a
veteran with an honorable discharge, I think they still give you the screen
reader for free.  If not, the web based System access to go is free for
anyone.  NVDA also works very well and donations are appreciated.  I don't
know what jaws 14 does that Jaws 11 Doesn't.  If you haven't needed it so
far, you might not.  I would want to know if Jaws 11 would work with ie9 or
ie10.  That might be important.