From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 12:23:28 -0400
Colin,

When I bought my 8-band EQ from Julius, he told me that he connects only the
mic and ground pins, but not any of the others.  I suspect that it has to do
with the switch for changing pin configurations between the three different
types of microphones.  Still, I wish those pins were wired up so we Kenwood
owners could use them.

Steve