From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2013 20:30:50 -0400
Bob:

About a year or so ago, I downloaded the Radio Amateur Antenna Handbook from
the RFB and D web site.  I believe the copyright is 1978, but there's still
a lot of good stuff in there.

I have only read parts of the book, but the audio descriptions of the
involved antenna systems actually seem very good to me.

If you need more info, please let me know.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ