From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:20:30 -0400
I now someone who used a letter filing box and build a rack inside it so all
the radios are on shelves with like a drawer's casters on it so you can
slide them in and out if you need to access the back of them. It's really a
slick setup, I've thought of doing that myself but money and time are a
little limited these days.