Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 30 May 2013 18:00:38 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
They mandate accessibility like we do with U L varifications, that's as I
understand it.  Its mandated by the European Union Standard thing.

The ADA has no teeth and no power.  If closed captioning can be sponcered,
why not dvs, if it comes to that?

Why can you sell a device that can be used in a car, and that demands that
you take your eyes off the road to use it?

Why can any applience be sold that is not usable by people with
disabilities?

We wouldn't want to do anything to threaten our great and all mighty god,
who is named the dollar, would we?

If you can't have an inaccessible public building, why can you have an
inaccessible public web site?  Accessability for all commercial enterprizes
whether they are made of brick or electrons should be guaranteed.
Now where is that preis with my name on its bumper?  Its only time.  They
fiddle and diddle and argue what type of a sound a silent car should make,
the ACB and the NFB agree on the issue, and still silent cars come out every
day.

Hay you car manufacturers, it should sound like a car, and its volume should
be equal to that of the surrounding environment.  Keep it simple and get it
done!!!

Ah I feel better now!