Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 May 2013 20:12:49 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Ed   K7UC

From: "Ed Malmgren" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 6:00 PM
To: "For blind ham radio operators" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: ham radio and the internet

Right on Anthony.  people should be more tolerant of others.  I talked one
time to a ham who said he was working a station with very poor code and he
thought, what a lid.  afterwards he found the ham was sending C W somehow by
blinking his eyes so it shows we all have different likes and abilities .  I
operate 99.9 percent C W but some don't like that mode so more power to
them.  Hang in there my friend.  73