Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2013 00:49:27 -0500
Hello, blind hammers I have a question. I know of a online ham  receiver that has a meeting every morning, the records from 530 to 940-ish, and you can stream  or download it. I know that the iPhone downloads it, but it's in the cash, if that makes any sense,, my question is you can download the daily recording but it's about 27 megabytes, but when I click download or listen on the iPhone, it uses about a mega minute, and the recording is about three hours and something, does anyone know why it does this? The online site, just Google 3819 listen ham radio and it will come up with a Bob Bellar