From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:57:49 -0400
Hello,
I do not think that will happen because by law advertisements cannot be included in anything NLS produces.
Also Kindle does not have total accessibility. Some kindle every-books can be read with the Apple App.
If the platforms used for publications were made accessible we could access any publication we wish to read.
I for one would like to be able to read Materials put out by Exceptional Parent.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;