From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2013 14:51:52 -0700
Yah, your observations have been about the same as mine.  I
wouldn't waste money on a good shortwave receiver these days.
That Australian station on 7.240 or thereabouts blasts in here
too.  73, Jim

 From: Ron Miller <[log in to unmask]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Date sent: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 10:53:52 -0400

 The Grundig G4 is also worth considering.  It is a small radio,
 almost small
 enough to fit into a shirt pocket.  It will receive ssb and cw
 and you
 definitely can pick up signals using the telescoping whip.

 Ron