From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 8 Jun 2013 15:16:13 -0400
We are focusing on a point of reference from which we can relate.  Would it
be more useful today to continue using vaccum tubes because they are simpler
to replace than a board in our radio or in our computer.  For those of us
who were inevitably forced to move on and move on to integrated circuits,
how does that compare to the move from tactile to touchscreen?  I welcome a
discussion on the matter.

Jose - KK4JZX