From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:52:18 -0400
Yeah, the days when 640K of ram was quite something. THen there were the days when you tried using utilities to access the memory on a video card. I think the software has just kept up with the ram of today. However, if you could build programs that small and run them on machines of today, wow would they fly or what. grin