From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 20:46:01 -0700
Hi all, I wasn't going to get into this thread, but since it's been going
on so long, I figured I might as well stick in my 2 cents worth!  GRIN!

I have been married twice, both of them were sighted, and both lasted 2
years.  The longest relationship I've been in  lasted 8 years, and was
with a sighted lady.  I have never picked my friends or lovers with the
fact whether they could see or not, but it is certainly true that another
blind person can understand some things that a sighted person can not, as
much as they might wish to!  Aimee and I have been together about 2 and a
half years now, and I have something that I have always wanted in a
relationship, that is a partner who was a ham!  She will be out here in
the middle of July, so then we will be able to fight over the radios!
GRIN!Seriously, the important thing is that we share many interests and
have the same sense of humor!

73:
John\

John Jacques