From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 12:48:18 -0400
Hi Butch,
Well Hard of Seeing is just as stupic. I also think that person who is blind or Person who is living with a Vision Problem is just as stupid.
I also think Sightless and without sght are people's way of dealing with their discomfort. Some people just do not want to hurt anyone's feelings.
Political Correctness is really over the top these days!
Colleen Roth