From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:52:25 -0400
Richard,

I run a heil Gold Line and always get nice audio reports.  I've used it
on the 2000, 480, and 590.   Mine was a free promotion back in 2001, so
I didn't have to pay the price Heil was asking.  I think Audio Technica
has some that sound fine at a very good price.  Check out the microphone
reviews on e-ham.com

73, Steve KW3A