From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2013 23:40:47 -0700
wish I were there now for the sake of better land for antennas. Here,
I don't know if I can squeak through with just my lil ole vertical
standing on the ground, though they heard me in the blind ops net on 20.
:)
Earthquakes, how well I do remember how that felt in '89 when I
happened to be with my girl friend at the time listening to the
Oakland A's / Giants' broadcast when . . . you know what hit the fan,
and almost my grand father clock on the floor, which is still
standing,  sitting right here beside me, which had traveled all over
the country with me.