From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2013 09:27:18 +0100
Hi Jim,

I would agree that White Stick Log is very accessible, and written for the
blind operator!  Hopefully you will get several recommendations, and not
spend too many hours trying them all out!

Personally, I've had good success with N3FJP's Amateur Contact Log 3.3, and
I have recorded several MP3 tutorials that go through the setup using a
screen reader.  The recordings are at:

http://active-elements.org/2012/12/15/amateur-contact-log/

AC Log fully supports LOTW, and there is no need to produce ADIF files for
separate upload.  When instructed, AC Log will automatically upload any QSOs
not previously uploaded, and download the match, and mark your QSO entry in
the log.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals