ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:34:26 -0600
I am sure I have mentioned this before but my youngest son has just about
finished off my new office.  It is what is left of our breezeway which used
to be between the house and our garage which is no longer there.  The
garage, I mean, is no longer there.  Someone gave me a very large wooden
desk which is very nice and I have a brand new love seat for the office and
a couple of comfortable other chairs.  This room will be used for conducting
prayer sessions with people individually and on the phone, once I get an
extension put in.  I can close the door to the house and spend time alone
with the Lord out there as I once did several years ago.  The room I am in
right now is a bedroom and when all my equipment gets moved out, our
grandsons will once again have their own bedroom.  They are pretty excited
about it, too, and they sure need the boost to their little spirits.  I am
also looking forward to spending time in prayer in my office and recording
room.  I have spend literally hundreds of hours of time in prayer out in
those rooms and I am sure going to enjoy it again because it closes me off
from the rest of the house and is much quieter than the room I use now for
an office.  I have something else for all of you to pray about but I want to
think about it more before mentioning it because I don't want it to come off
sounding wrong.  This has nothing to do with you but it has to do with me
and what the Lord has called me to do.  I don't mean to be vague but I just
want to say it correctly so it doesn't come off sounding like something
other than what I want it to sound like.  You know what I mean Vern?  You
have to have been around long enough to remember that commercial to get the
joke there.

Phil.