From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2011 12:02:24 -0800
>>I suggest that supplementing paleolithic diet with iodine protocol would
>>greatly improve the quality of discussion on this list.

I read somewhere that a way to test of iodine deficiency and supplement at
the same time is to put some on the belly(about the size of a half dollar.
If the stain disappears quickly than there is iodine deficiency. If the
stain stays there for a couple of days you have enough. Supposedly the body
will absorb it from the skin quickly if it is needed. Has anyone else heard
about this method and if it is real or BS.
-David